Technological advancements have actually transformed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more modified.
This is indeed a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be very costly to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely handy if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for new editors.