If you’re looking for Clixtrac Virus, you’re in the right place.
Landing page? Check.
Click tracking? Uhh …
Getting more customers and making sales is excellent. Nevertheless, comprehending how your traffic is interacting with your offers is possibly how you can truly make the most earnings and take your business to the next level.
Click tracking permits you to precisely test price points, payment methods, sales copy, page design, and countless other facto and goes beyond free analytical tools.
Paradoxically, click tracking service is generally among those things you do not know you need until you in fact start using it.
So in this Clixtrac review, we’ll be taking a look at this click tracking solution with a range of effective tools to help you to increase your conversions.
ClixTrac is a free tracking through which you can keep track of the number of people that view and click on your banner images and links. This allows you to fine-tune your marketing and determine which placements produce the very best results. You’ll also see which banners are performing poorly and need to be changed.
Why You Need To Track Your Results
Not tracking your results leaves you unaware of what’s really happening with those advertisements. Clixtrac permits you to track all your daily banner views and click-through rates. Their tracking system can likewise identify the IP address and referrers for the click-throughs, so you will understand how many of them were unique and the number of were repeat visitors and their location.
Not just does Clixtrac provide you more control, power, and liberty, it can save you a substantial quantity of time and loads of cash! You can use it to check various affiliate offers against each other and evaluate which offers make the most money for you from your traffic and so on.
Change Links Dynamically
If you are an affiliate marketer, you do not want to put in a great deal of time and effort into marketing something, only to have all of your links end up being out-of-date and flushed down the drain when a sponsor discontinues their affiliate program or makes changes to their website that causes your conversion rate to plunge. Now, all you need to do is log in to your Clixtrac Control Panel and alter those outdated|dated links dynamically, and the traffic will be directed to your brand-new affiliate program within an instant.
Their service is advantageous for web designers that have more than one website to run. With the help of ClixTrac, you can now have one control panel to track and update banners and links that are in use on several sites!
Their tracking service is absolutely free! Be it an affiliate marketer, a professional webmaster, or an Internet newbie who’s only looking to track banners and links on their social networking page or blog site, this is a totally free service and one that many individuals find extremely practical.
Clixtrac Characteristics and Benefits
With Clixtrac, you can:
- Split-test traffic to different landing pages to figure out which page converts the best and has the highest ROI;
- Utilize a custom domain for your tracking links and advertisements and they’ll host it free of cost;
- Use rotators to make different banners and text advertisements display each time your web page loads;
- Pass custom variables such as email addresses, Sub IDs or online search engine keywords;
- Export your stats into a CSV file;
- Share an advertisement’s stats with an advertiser or customer by providing them with an encrypted link;
- Reset statistics whenever you like;
- Monitor conversions, in order to know which ads are resulting in sales or other revenue;
- Have access to optional daily, weekly or monthly e-mail reports containing your stats;
- Have access to an easy-to-use control panel;
- Manage your advertisements and campaigns from any computer with Internet access;
- Be free from the hassle of downloading or installing software and having scripts or databases to set up;
- Secure your affiliate links by cloaking them;
- Generate free viral traffic with an integrated, optional, sharing and bookmark feature;
- Edit your text ads, banner images, and destination URLs dynamically;
- Change outdated banner ads and affiliate links dynamically;
- Use it for simple URL redirection;
- Monitor the number of times your software, eBooks, or reports are downloaded;
- Monitor clicks on any link that you post anywhere online;
- Track clicks and impressions in real-time on banners and other images;
- Track clicks on links in your e-mails, e-zines or newsletters;
- Track all your affiliate links to make sure you use the best performing ads;
- Track links to external websites and services;
- Track clicks on links from JV partners and links in your published articles and press releases;
- Save on a whole lot of time, cash and effort by comparing banner advertisements to identify which ones have the very best performance;
- Group links and banner advertisements together in campaigns;
- View day-to-day stats showing ad impressions, clicks and click-through rates (CTR) along with IPs and referrers for all clicks;
- See the number of times an IP clicks on your ad each day and the number of times that IP has clicked over the past 90 days.
Drawbacks of Clixtrac
- Although utilizing a custom domain is absolutely optional and Clixtrac hosts your custom domain for free, the domain can only be utilized for your trackers, not for file access or for hosting a web site.
- Their control panel utilizes session cookies to enable you to stay logged in for a certain time period. If you remain idle for an extended amount of time, you might be logged back out.
- There are restrictions on free accounts. Each campaign will expire seven days after it is created and will need to be replaced. All campaigns are restricted to a hundred clicks each, and banners will have a limit of 500 impressions each. These restrictions can only be eliminate by upgrading to either a premium or a professional account.
- Although Clixtrac can be utilized to track links on Flash banners, you may need to go through the trouble of editing that banner utilizing your Flash software application given that the location URL for a Flash/swf banner is integrated in the Flash object’s source code throughout design time. Only then you ‘d have the ability to replace the embedded click URL with the new click tracking URL that their system creates for that banner.
- • It has a small learning curve
- There could be possible conflicts when setting up a custom domain
- Content tools depend on traditional text/HTML editor
- There is no live chat support
Clixtrac versus Google Analytics
What’s the point of using click tracking services anyway? Can’t you get all that these services offer with an established platform like Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is an extraordinary tool, and the reality that it’s free is almost amazing, provided the amount of information you can obtain from it.
But, if you wish to get super-granular, and super-precise with your data down to the banners you are using, Google Analytics may not serve your purpose.
If you do any marketing online, then you require a great tracking service like Clixtrac. It’s vital to understand where your clicks come from, and which of these are helping in improving sales.
Considering that once you have this details, you will know what’s producing results and what’s not, and you can update your marketing efforts accordingly to make more sales.
It enables you to enhance ALL your traffic, and thus nearly guaranteeing greater conversions and profits.
When it concerns tracking software application, you want to be certain that what you’re utilizing is the very best.
There is a lot of distinction between companies as to the general functionality and use of the service.
If you have not used numerous tracking services yet, attempt your luck with Clixtrac and fight test the item during that period.
Truthfully, though, we believe you’ll end up selecting Clixtrac.