If you’re looking for Click Track, you’re in the right place.
Landing page? Check.
Click tracking? Uhh …
Getting more customers and making sales is excellent. Nevertheless, understanding how your traffic is interacting with your offers is perhaps how you can genuinely make the most earnings and take your business to the next level.
Click tracking enables you to properly evaluate price points, payment methods, sales copy, page style, and countless other facto and exceeds free analytical tools.
Paradoxically, click tracking service is usually one of those things you do not know you need up until you in fact begin utilizing it.
So in this Clixtrac review, we’ll be taking a look at this click tracking solution with a variety of reliable tools to assist you to increase your conversions.
ClixTrac is a totally free tracking through which you can track the number of people that see and click on your banner images and hyperlinks. This enables you to tweak your marketing and figure out which placements produce the very best results. You’ll also see which banners are performing poorly and must be replaced.
Why You Need To Track Your Results
Not tracking your results leaves you uninformed of what’s truly going on with those advertisements. Clixtrac enables you to track all your day-to-day banner views and click-through rates. Their tracking system can likewise recognize the IP address and referrers for the click-throughs, so you will know the number of of them were unique and the number of were repeat visitors and their location.
Not only does Clixtrac provide you more control, power, and liberty, it can save you a considerable amount of time and loads of money! You can use it to check various affiliate offers against each other and analyze which offers make the most money for you from your traffic and so on.
Change Links Dynamically
If you are an affiliate marketer, you do not want to put in a great deal of time and effort into advertising something, just to have all of your links end up being out-of-date and flushed down the drain when a sponsor stops their affiliate program or makes changes to their website that causes your conversion rate to plunge. Now, all you need to do is log in to your Clixtrac Control Panel and alter those outdated|dated links dynamically, and the traffic will be directed to your new affiliate program within an instant.
Their service is beneficial for webmasters that have more than one site to run. With the help of ClixTrac, you can now have one control panel to track and update banners and links that remain in usage on multiple sites!
Their tracking service is absolutely free! Be it an affiliate marketer, a professional webmaster, or a Web newbie who’s just wanting to track banners and links on their social networking page or blog, this is a totally free service and one that many individuals find extremely useful.
Clixtrac Characteristics and Advantages
With Clixtrac, you can:
- Split-test traffic to numerous landing pages to determine which page converts the very best and has the highest ROI;
- Use a custom domain for your tracking links and advertisements and they’ll host it free of cost;
- Use rotators to make different banners and text advertisements show each time your website loads;
- Pass custom variables such as email addresses, Sub IDs or online search engine keywords;
- Export your stats into a CSV file;
- Share an advertisement’s statistics with an advertiser or customer by supplying them with an encrypted link;
- Reset stats whenever you like;
- Monitor conversions, in order to understand which ads are resulting in sales or other revenue;
- Have access to optional daily, weekly or regular monthly e-mail reports containing your data;
- Have access to an easy-to-use control panel;
- Manage your advertisements and campaigns from any desktop computer with Internet access;
- Be free from the trouble of downloading or installing software and having scripts or databases to set up;
- Protect your affiliate links by cloaking them;
- Generate free viral traffic with an integrated, optional, sharing and bookmark feature;
- Modify your text advertisements, banner images, and destination URLs dynamically;
- Replace outdated banner advertisements and affiliate links dynamically;
- Use it for simple URL redirection;
- Monitor the number of times your software application, eBooks, or reports are downloaded;
- Monitor clicks on any hyperlink that you post anywhere online;
- Track clicks and impressions in real-time on banners and other images;
- Track clicks on links in your e-mails, e-zines or newsletters;
- Track all your affiliate links to make certain you utilize the best performing ads;
- Track links to external websites and services;
- Track clicks on links from JV partners and links in your published posts and news release;
- Save on a whole lot of time, cash and effort by comparing banner advertisements to figure out which ones have the best performance;
- Group links and banner advertisements together in campaigns;
- View daily stats revealing advertisement impressions, clicks and click-through rates (CTR) along with IPs and referrers for all clicks;
- See the number of times an IP clicks your ad every day and the number of times that IP has actually clicked over the past 90 days.
Downsides of Clixtrac
- Although utilizing a custom domain is completely optional and Clixtrac hosts your custom domain free of charge, the domain can only be used for your trackers, not for file access or for hosting a website.
- Their control panel uses session cookies to permit you to stay logged in for a certain period of time. If you stay idle for an extended time period, you might be logged back out.
- There are limitations on free accounts. Each campaign will expire seven days after it is created and will need to be replaced. All campaigns are limited to a hundred clicks each, and banners will have a limitation of 500 impressions each. These constraints can only be removed by upgrading to either a premium or a professional account.
- Although Clixtrac can be used to track links on Flash banners, you might have to go through the trouble of modifying that banner utilizing your Flash software application since the destination URL for a Flash/swf banner is integrated in the Flash object’s source code throughout design time. Just then you ‘d have the ability to change the embedded click URL with the new click tracking URL that their system creates for that banner.
- • It has a slight learning curve
- There could be possible conflicts when establishing a custom domain
- Content tools depend on old-fashioned text/HTML editor
- There is no live chat support
Clixtrac versus Google Analytics
What’s the point of using click tracking services anyway? Can’t you get all that these services offer with a recognized platform like Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is an unbelievable tool, and the truth that it’s free is almost incredible, provided the quantity of information you can get from it.
However, if you wish to get super-granular, and super-precise with your data down to the banners you are using, Google Analytics may not serve your purpose.
If you do any marketing online, then you require an excellent tracking service like Clixtrac. It’s crucial to know where your clicks stem from, and which of these are helping in increasing sales.
Since as soon as you have this details, you will know what’s producing results and what’s not, and you can update your marketing efforts appropriately to make more sales.
It allows you to enhance ALL your traffic, and thereby nearly ensuring higher conversions and earnings.
When it concerns tracking software application, you want to be certain that what you’re using is the very best.
There is a lot of distinction in between service providers as to the overall functionality and use of the service.
If you haven’t used numerous tracking services yet, attempt your luck with Clixtrac and fight test the item throughout that duration.
Truthfully, however, we believe you’ll end up choosing Clixtrac.